Friday 26 May 2017

WHAT THE HELL: MEET NAIROBI'S GUBERNATORIAL SEAT ASPIRANT MIGUNA MIGUNA WHO WORKS AS A FIRST CLASS PROSTITUTE IN CANADA(PHOTOS+EVIDENCE)


Nairob's Gubernatoaial aspirant Miguna Miguna daughter was said to be a first class sex worker after an article on the Nairobian where she had said.



“Hi, I’m Tiana, every man’s ebony dream. Do you want to play or join me for naughty, sensual fun? Let me help you unwind and relax…text me on this number. No blocked numbers,” read captions under suggestive photos on her profiles as quoted in SDE. Apparently, African/African American men are not welcome to her services.

Miguna speaks on daughter

However Miguna decide to address the issue saying:
“I’m aware that the cartel media; Standard, KTN and Nairobian have published highly defamatory material about me. I’ll not comment any further than say the story is false and published only with the intention of injuring my reputation and candidature, The perpetrators of these highly defamatory statements shall be served with a libel notice and my intention to commence legal action. I’ll meet the cartels, the cartel media and their surrogates in court very shortly. TH]he struggle for Nairobi’s liberation won’t be sabotaged,” wrote Miguna.

No comments:

Post a Comment