Sunday 28 May 2017

SHOCK AS MAN KILLS GIRLFRIEND AND HAS S3X WITH THE CORPSE..CLAIMS SHE NEVER ALLOWED HIM TO SLEEP WITH HER WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE.

mada1Residents of Adijinkpor village in Ikom Local Government Area of Cross River State recently woke up to shocking news that one of their own had committed murder in cold blood.
One 35-year-old man, Sunday Ushie, on Monday confessed to killing his purported ‘girlfriend’ in cold blood and then going ahead to have sex with the corpse.
As first reported by Punch in Nigeria, he invited her to his house and killed her with knife before going to have sex with her as she never let him hit it when she was alive.
Ushie, a cocoa farmer in Akparabong however said he was regretting the decision and blamed it on the works of the devil.
It is the work of the devil. I do not know how. I am the one that killed her. I killed her with knife. She was my girlfriend and I knew her for just two months before this incident happened. I slept with her corpse after killing her.
It was strange sleeping with a dead corpse. I never had sex with her when she was alive because she never gave me that opportunity. I was always giving her money but she didn’t allow us to have sex.” He was quoted by the Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment