Tuesday 9 May 2017

i Slept With My Dad It Was The Best Thing!... DAD Told Me My Mum Doesn’t Satisfy Him. What Do I Do?

782dc1e34ed5e7c6e4b7cc0ad42b20b0
I slept with my father and Now am jealous of my MUM. I Still want to do it again
My name is Nikky from Githurai Nairobi Kenya. I have a really big problem am addicted to $ex with my biological father.
I have tried having $ex with other men but it is just impossible. My dad is the best.
It all started when I was 16 years old and my mother had left me under the care of my father for a whole weekend.
I used to hear my mother scream in bed while my father had $ex with her and I was always curious.
On that night my father claimed he was lonely and requested me to sleep with him.
He did not have $ex with me on that night instead he cuddled me and touched my cllitorris and licked it really good.
The games continued till we started bonk_ing and am now addicted to every bit of it. What do I now do?

No comments:

Post a Comment