Friday 12 May 2017

Exposed: Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria's Side Chick Hot As Hell... She's Former Miss Kenya 2015(Photos)



A beauty queen has dismissed claims that she is dating controversial MP Moses Kuria.
In a classic case that would have perfectly fitted the beauty and the beast comparison, Charity Mwangi, Miss Kenya 2015 has come out to clear the air that her relationship with Gatundu South MP is purely professional and that they are not lovers.
She claims that, the two have only met twice and there are no strings attached.
“Moses Kuria is my MP and he is such a nice person,” the beauty queen told The Nairobian, adding that, “I met him after I was crowned Miss Kenya in 2015 and he helped when I needed funding to go for international competitions.”
Mwangi met Kuria for the second time, when he was supporting her foundation.
“I hail from Kiambu County and Moses Kuria is my area MP. I went knocking on his door because I am one of his constituents,” she said. “Gundua Foundation involves itself with early cancer detection initiatives and we depend on well-wishers for funding.”
She confirmed to The Nairobian that Moses among other notable personalities and corporates have offered financial support for her foundation.
And she does not take it lightly when people spread rumours about him.
“It’s very bad for people to spread lies and rumours,” Mwangi said.
Sources close to Mwangi however allege that the beauty queen’s life changed overnight and she moved to house a house in Kilimani. Claims which she vehemently denied:
“I don’t even live in Kilimani, I live along Thika Road,” she said
Image resultRelated image

No comments:

Post a Comment