Sunday 30 April 2017

Laboso is a featherweight to me, says Isaac Rutto


NASA’s fifth principal and Bomet Governor Isaac Rutto has dismissed his main opponent Joyce Laboso as ‘political amateur’ and promised to teach her a lesson in August.
Laboso, a second term Sotik MP, prevailed upon Julius Kones in Jubilee Party primaries and will be facing the Chama Cha Mashinani leader.
And Mr. Rutto, who will be at liberty to resign as governor to take Deputy Premier Position should NASA win, says that he will deliver for the opposition outfit in South Rift.
“I am very confident that we shall carry the day and that is my immediate duty at the moment,” he said on Sunday at Sotik.
He added: “Laboso is featherweight and I will not waste my energy in engaging in a political duel with her. I have been in this game for quite some time.”
Recently, Laboso urged top Jubilee leadership to leave South Rift region to her adding that she was ready to deliver in August.
But the Bomet Governor, who has been critical of Jubilee government, has been seen as pivotal by the opposition to thwart Jubilee’s influence in the South Rift region.

No comments:

Post a Comment