Thursday 25 May 2017

EXPOSED; PROPHET AWUOR IS ILLUMINATI! HERE ARE PHOTOS OF HIM IN A MEETING WITH THE OTHER DEVILS WORSHIPERS WORSHIPING THE DEVIL!

It’s a very huge statue very, very, very huge; very huge statue.  And I could see its feet of clay mixed with iron, and all this.  And this is a big statue  –huge, extremely huge– and then as I was looking at the statue, and all of a sudden a rock came in a slanting direction from the LORD.  A small rock came and smashed the statue, and the statue splashed when the rock came and hit it.   It smashed and splashed dust in a very unbelievable way.  And it was such a dust that the LORD allowed the dust to sprinkle on me, to pass on me the wave of the dust.  It was blown out by wind like chaff.  So the entire statute was disintegrated in a very, very short time, in a flash like in a twinkling of an eye

So, again, the LORD He has spoken with me about events that will happen on this earth; events that will happen in this dispensation.  And He showed to me, He did show me a huge statue, unbelievably huge.  So big I cannot describe and I could see his feet –everywhere–but he is so huge, unbelievably huge.  And then as I was mesmerized, and astonished, and looking at the statue, then all of the sudden a rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment